Training for Optimal Performance (DBA) / Reece International LLC including but not limited to TrainingforOptimalPerformance.com
This policy was last updated on May 24, 2018 (to incorporate GDPR Privacy and Data Protection law)
This privacy notice applies to any Reece International LLC (DBA Training for Optimal Performance) website, application, service, or tool (collectively "Services") where this privacy notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
4. Information We Collect
We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you.
“Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
“Personal Information” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person and includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address.
An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect personal information from you when you use our Services. The data we collect consists of:
- Data that you provide directly when you register for, or use, the Services. This data will vary, but typically consists of name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data. We also receive data from the communications you send to us, such as customer service inquiries, forms, surveys, social media community interactions, discussion groups, webinars, program questions, and other feedback regarding the Services.
- User credentials, such as username, password, password hints and similar security information used to create an account and authenticate users of the Services.
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, country, and language preference.
- Payment data, such as credit card information and billing address.
- Device data, such as type of device, operating system, and other software installed on the device, device settings, IP address, device identifiers and error reports.
- Usage data, such as the programs and features you access, items you purchase, and the timing, frequency and duration of your interactions through the Services.
- Location data, such as IP addresses received from your device.
- Information about your interests and preferences, such as which free resources you download from our websites, which emails you open, or your communications preferences. In addition to what you provide directly, we may infer your interests and preferences from other data we collect, such as the content and advertisements you interact with while using the Services.
- Third party integrations. If you connect your use of the Services through a third party service (e.g., a social media platform), the third party may share certain information from your third party account with us.
- Other third party data, such as data from our affiliates, partners, or vendors, data brokers or public sources.
In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser or by our mobile application when you view or use the Services, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Services, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you.We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the Services, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services and for other business purposes. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier.
5. Cookies & Similar Technologies
Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Services may not work properly.
Company websites, e-mail messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as tracking, re-marketing tags, and pixels based on context, e.g., a search query, a channel you are reading, or inferred interests. These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information. We design and target advertising based on how you interact with the Company and our Services. If You do not wish to receive ads targeted to your interests from our Company, you can choose to limit ad tracking, which will opt your Company ID out of receiving such ads regardless of what device you are using. You may still see ads based on context like a search query or a channel you are reading.
To limit ad tracking, you may opt-out by clicking on this tool (https://www.youradchoices.com/control ) for (USA) or this tool (http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ ) for (EU) both of which are not Training for Optimal Performance affiliated. You may also use your browser’s settings to disable cookies and other tracking tools. Please note that certain features of the Company website will not be available once cookies are disabled. We gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The Company may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some cases we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Company website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications. We also use it to account for Affiliate activity and pay Affiliate commissions and bonuses.
6. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our websites, contact you about your programs or purchases with us and our Services, provide you customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We use the data we collect for the following purposes:
Operating our business. We use the data we collect to operate our business, including providing and improving the Services. Specifically:
- To fulfill transactions that you request.
- To diagnose and fix problems with the Services and providing other customer support services.
- For analytical purposes to better understand our clients and community and how they use the Services, which allows us to continually improve and expand the Services.
- To build predictive models, which allow us to tailor the Services based on the data we have about how our clients and target audience use the Services.
Communicating with you. We use the data we collect to communicate with you, including responding to your requests or inquiries. Specifically:
- To respond to your request if you contact us with a question or concern.
- To provide information about your access to our programs, your use of the Services, or other transactions that you request.
- To deliver news, updates, and other types of communications, according to your subscriptions, alerts, and other preferences.
Marketing and advertising. We use the data we collect for marketing or advertising purposes, on behalf of ourselves, as well as our sponsors and other parties. Specifically:
- To send you information content, promotional messages, and information about products, services, programs, or events that may be of interest to you. These may be offered by Training for Optimal Performance, or by our partners and other third parties with whom we have a relationship.
- The promotional messages and advertisements that you see may be determined by data that we collect or receive about you, such as your demographic data, location data, usage data, interests, and preferences. We refer to this as “interest-based advertising”.
Security, compliance and enforcement. We use the data we collect for security, compliance, and enforcement purposes. Specifically:
- To protect the safety and security of our clients and our Services.
- To detect and prevent abuse, fraud or other unlawful or unauthorized activities.
- To resolve disputes.
- To enforce our agreements, including our policies and terms of service that govern your use of the Services.
We may also use your data in any other manner as disclosed at the time of collection, or when we have otherwise obtained consent. Please also note that this Policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with aggregated, pseudonymized, or anonymized data.
7. How We Might Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to other members of the Reece International LLC (DBA Training for Optimal Performance) corporate family, or to third parties. We may share your Personal Information with vendors and other third-party providers who are performing services for the Company. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to provide to them in order to use their services.For these third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
8. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
9. How We Protect Your Personal Information
Training for Optimal Performance takes data security seriously. We take a number of steps to protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the data we collect and use, as well as the current state of technology.
It is important to remember that no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. By using our Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks. We recommend that you help us keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps such as keeping your passwords private and not disclosing sensitive personal data, such as credit card information, in places that can be accessed easily (such as via email).
10. Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided at the bottom of each promotional e-mail.
11. Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If You are a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, the GDPR grants You the following rights:
- Access to Your Personal Data: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data that is subject to processing by our Company. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to you within one calendar month of when you make the request. In cases of excessive, unreasonable, or repeated requests our Company may charge you a reasonable fee and may require additional time to grant your request. Also, our Company may use reasonable means to confirm your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To have Your Data Corrected: If your personal data is erroneous or outdated, you have the right to have it corrected. To do so, please contact our Company via e-mail at email@example.com
- To be Forgotten: You have the right to be forgotten by our Company. You may exercise this right by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request, at no charge to you, within one calendar month by deleting your account, along with all of your personally-identifiable data that is subject to any Training for Optimal Performance processing. Naturally, after we grant your request you will not have access to any Training for Optimal Performance products or services unless and until you open a new Company account. Our Company may use reasonable means to confirm your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent the granting of fraudulent requests.
- To Restrict Processing of Your Data: You can request that your data not be processed via Training for Optimal Performance partners. You can make that request by e-mailing us at email@example.com, if you wish, you can even specify which third parties to restrict from processing your data. We will respond to your request, at no charge to you, within thirty (30) days from when you make your request. Please be advised that some of our partners, e.g., Infusionsoft.com, are essential to our Company services, so that if you block processing by them, our Company’s services may be unavailable to you.
- Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data that is subject to processing by our Company in a portable format, or to have it transferred directly from our Company to another party. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to you within one calendar month of when you make the request. Our Company may use reasonable means to confirm your identity before granting any request to transfer data to you or another party so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of your personal data in a portable format, or to request a direct transfer of your data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Data Controller
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the "controller" and "processor" of information. Angelique Rewers Worldwide LLC (DBA The Corporate Agent) is your data controller, and is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information in accordance with our privacy notice, as well as any applicable national laws.
13. Links to Other Websites
14. Age of Consent
By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. Children under the age of 18, are not permitted to create their own Training for Optimal Performance IDs; instead, a parent must obtain the account and provide the parent’s information to Training for Optimal Performance. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 18 we will delete the information as soon as possible.
We may change this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our business, the Services, or our practices and procedures. If we do make changes, we will post any changes on this page and indicate the date on which the Policy was last revised. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically, especially before you provide personal data directly to us through the Services. Your continued use of the Services after any changes to this Policy are in effect constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy.
16. Merger or Acquisition
17. How to Contact Us
8805 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34108
Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of 'trainingforoptimalperformance.com' (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) within the US, UK and internationally is provided by Training for Optimal Performance (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) on the following Terms and Conditions.
By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
1. Use of the Service
1. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service or any part of it for commercial purposes.
2. You must only use the Service in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of trainingforoptimalperformance.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Service.
3. We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of service to our users. If we believe you are using excessive bandwidth or your use of the Service is adversely affecting our network (or any part of it) or our other users we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account.
1. Training for Optimal Performance reserves the right to make change to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Service.
2. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Service (including community rules) then the latter shall prevail.
2. To register on this website you must be over sixteen years of age unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian.
3. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
4. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
5. All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
6. You must keep your password and user name confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
7. If Training for Optimal Performance has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
8. Training for Optimal Performance reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
9. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
4. Intellectual property
1. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in Training for Optimal Performance.
2. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use trainingforoptimalperformance.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any trainingforoptimalperformance.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of trainingforoptimalperformance.com content requires the prior written permission of Training for Optimal Performance.
3. The names, images and logos identifying Training for Optimal Performance or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Training for Optimal Performance and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Training for Optimal Performance or any other third party.
5. Availability of the Service
1. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available at trainingforoptimalperformance.com will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
2. Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.
6. Training for Optimal Performance’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
1. We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
2. You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at email@example.com. If you do so, you must stop using the Service.
3. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Service shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
7. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
1. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO TRAINING FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE, ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES), IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TRAINING FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE EXCLUDES ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW), INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. TRAINING FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT. WHILE WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT ALL CONTENT PROVIDED BY TRAINING FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ACCEPTED BY OR ON BEHALF OF TRAINING FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURATE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
2. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LIMITS OR EXCLUDES TRAINING FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE'S LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS PROVEN NEGLIGENCE. SUBJECT TO THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE, NEITHER TRAINING FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOSSES OR DAMAGES (WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSSES WERE FORESEEN, FORESEEABLE, KNOWN OR OTHERWISE): (A) LOSS OF DATA; (B) LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF BUSINESS; (D) LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; (E) LOSS OF GOODWILL OR INJURY TO REPUTATION; (F) LOSSES SUFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES; OR (G) ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION.
3. TRAINING FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO IMPLEMENT SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND VIRUS CHECKS (INCLUDING ANTI-VIRUS AND OTHER SECURITY CHECKS) TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT.
8. Applicable law
1. These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of the United States of America. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United States of America.
9. International use
1. We make no promise that materials available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States of America, and accessing the Service from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Service from locations outside the United States of America, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
1. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
3. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Training for Optimal Performance chooses to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
4. Training for Optimal Performance shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
1. The Service is owned and operated by Training for Optimal Performance a company registered in the state of Florida, in the United States of America and whose registered office address is at 8805 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 250, Naples, Florida 34108.
2. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms relate to the paid-for on-line training services supplied to you through the trainingforoptimalperformance.com website (the “Online Course Service(s)”) and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms & Conditions above which shall also apply save where they are inconsistent with these terms.
1. Prices and payment
1. Your order is an offer to purchase Online Course Services from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course Service. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Online Course Service to you without giving any reason.
2. The fee for the Online Course Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on trainingforoptimalperformance.com. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Course Service until the fee has been paid.
3. All prices are expressed inclusive of any tax payable unless otherwise stated.
4. Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by Training for Optimal Performance. All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party, PayPal Inc. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
2. Delivery for Pre-sold courses and Drip-fed courses
1. Within 48 hours of purchase (during the working week), a confirmation email will be sent to the customer acknowledging payment and successful enrollment in the course.
2. Within one week before the announced course start date customer will be will be notified by email of an online URL where the course materials will be located. Customers will be required to create a username and password for logging into the site and accessing the course content.
3. New course content will be delivered weekly as per the topic outline. Users will have access to previous week's course material until the end of the course.
4. It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday midway through your course.
3. Using the Online Course Service
1. Please read the description for the Online Course Service carefully before placing your order as refunds cannot be given (see section 7 below).
2. Training for Optimal Performance warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and Training for Optimal Performance does not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service.
3. Training for Optimal Performance is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. Training for Optimal Performance reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
4. In the event that Training for Optimal Performance withdraws or is permanently unable to deliver a particular Online Course Service a partial refund will be given covering the portion of the course that remains undelivered.
4. Posting of content
1. Some Online Course Services allow you to post content to the trainingforoptimalperformance.com website including asking questions about the course, posting completed assignments, and taking part in discussion boards.
2. All content which you provide or upload to our website shall be subject to the relevant provisions of our General Terms & Conditions.
5. Fair use policy
1. We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of our Online Course Services. If we believe your use of a Online Course Service is taking up excessive bandwidth or your use of a Online Course Service is adversely affecting the provision of the service (or any part of it) to other users, or other users’ enjoyment of the service, we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Online Course Service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account and/or access to the Online Course Service.
6. No commercial use
1. Subject to clause 4.2, all Online Course Services are available for non-commercial use only. Training for Optimal Performance reserves the right to refuse orders from businesses that we consider are for commercial concerns. You may not re-sell or make available to any third party the Online Course Services without the prior written consent of Training for Optimal Performance.
2. Subject to paying the applicable fees, universities and other teaching organizations are permitted to deliver the Online Course Service to their named students.
7. Cancellation and refunds
1. Refunds cannot be made for downloadable digital items.
2. Cancellation and refunds are available for subscribers to the Online Course Services only with 24 hours of starting the course. If you need to request a refund for whatever reason please contact email@example.com.
3. It is not possible to cancel or postpone your course, apart from under the circumstances in item 2 above.
4. Your access to the Online Course Service may be terminated by written notice if you are in material breach of these terms and the breach is not remedied within the period of 14 days after written notice of the breach has been given to you. If we reasonably believe your breach of these terms affects our lawful operation of the Online Course Service or third party customers we may suspend your access to the Online Course Service at any time.
1. In these terms “Training for Optimal Performance”, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Training for Optimal Performance a company registered in the state of Florida, in the United States of America and whose registered office address is at 8805 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 250, Naples, Florida 34108.
2. If you have any queries please contact Dr. Shannon Reece at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training for Optimal Performance
8805 Tamiami Trail N, Suite 250
Naples, FL 34108